It’s part 6 of the ultra running diaries series, where we share our journey scaling from 10k fitness to 100k ultra. We’re just over a week out from our 67-mile ultra, and we’re once again joined by our cousin and ultra mentor, James Randall, who, if you listened to part 5, was about to take on his first ultra event of the year called The Wall.
Off the back of a training marathon and a 50k hike/run, we’re now in the tapering phase. So we chat with James about how we should be spending the final two weeks before the event, as well as get James’ thoughts on his learnings from The Wall, the value of time on feet, and reflections of the last 8 months.
The Vivi Nation Podcast – Ultra running diaries: Part 6 – the value of time on feet and tapering
- Part 1 of the Ultra running diaries series
- Part 2 of the Ultra running diaries series
- Part 3 of the Ultra running diaries series
- Part 4 of the Ultra running diaries series
- Part 5 of the Ultra running diaries series
Where can you listen to The Vivi Nation Podcast?
Don’t forget to subscribe, share and review! Thanks for listening.