Calling all undergraduates to lead our Student Brand Ambassador program at your University!
Vivi Nation’s Student Ambassador Programme offers you the opportunity to represent an up and coming healthy lifestyle and sports events brand at your University this year. Having launched in 2014, our aim is to inspire a healthier and more active lifestyle.
By joining our team as one of our Student Brand Ambassadors, you will be part of a forward thinking group, during an exciting stage for our business. You will be charged with raising market awareness, building trust with prospects, promoting our values and key messaging and arranging sports events on campus.
What we require:
Our Student Brand Ambassadors must be passionate and dedicated students. Those who can think for themselves, innovatively, and come up with ideas and events that can engage the student body. The concept of Vivi Nation is to encourage participation in a healthier and more active lifestyle: these values are to be promoted at all times.
You do not have to be experienced in events, marketing or social media, you just need to have a desire to make a difference, earn valuable experience, and the initiative to make things happen.
We’re looking for fun, reliable students who are confident communicating with new people and can manage their own time well. Candidates must be:
- A University student or student about to go to University
- Confident, with good leadership skills, hardworking and well-connected
- Fluent English language, with strong written and verbal skills, friendly and approachable
- Organised and creative
- Sociable, proactive and professional
- Maximise brand awareness through flyering, sales, events and promotional material
- Build relationships with potential customers
- Promote Vivi Nation online via social media
- Contribute ideas for brand growth
- Organise on-campus sports events
- Engage in PR activities
How we will help:
We at Vivi Nation will offer support wherever possible, and you will join a growing student ambassador team across the UK. Support will be readily available, so don’t worry – you are not alone!
- Work closely with the team and gaining valuable insights and experience via mentoring
- An attractive incentive package including Vivi Nation sportswear, vouchers (Amazon, etc) and sales commission
- Being featured on our website and social media channels
- Resources (goodies, pens, pads)
- A quality reference from the Managing Director when leaving us
Does this sound like you? If so, please send in your CV and covering letter, informing us which University you are studying at, and why you would be a good fit as one of our Student Brand Ambassadors.
To apply: Please email your covering letter and CV to [email protected]
The start date is as soon as you want to get going! You’ll need to be at your University from the start of your freshers week. Successful Student Brand Ambassadors will get to meet our directors to discuss activities, more about Vivi Nation, and any questions or ideas you may have – giving you all of the tools you need to hit the ground running!